Thursday, May 10, 2018

Craft Caddy + Vinyl = SRM Love! by Shanna



Happy Spring SRM friends! 
Shanna here today with a quick and easy project perfect for your Spring cleaning endeavors!  


I was in desperately need of a desktop organizer for my craft desk....DESPERATE!  I stumbled upon this "utensil holder" in the dollar spot at a local store and thought it would be prefect!  But not just ANY caddy will do in MY craft room....I absolutely positively HAD to personalize it!  


I love the versatility that SRM Vinyl brings to any project I want to be just a little *more*.  I have had this file for a while and knew right away that it was a perfect fit for my craft desk caddy.  I chose black and gold, because who doesn't like a little bling and the galvanized metal really makes the vinyl pop!  It is already being put to good use too :)


What are your Spring Cleaning projects this season?  Need a label or some personalizing done to "complete the look"?  SRM is a fantastic spot to find what you need in the wide world of vinyl!  

Until next time,

No comments: