Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mini Calendar Layout by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here and today I am sharing a layout with you.
 I love making layouts, it is my favorite way to preserve memories.
For this layout I had an idea as soon as I saw the fabulous mini calendar 2018 stickers:
I wanted to give the idea of being loved each and every day, so I created the background using all of them!


The background paper, that seems like a galaxy, matches the funny photo; the photo was taken on Valentine's Day 2018, so I marked the date on the calendar using an enamel heart and I add the 2018 taken from Year of Memories Sticker/2018 sticker sheet.





 I added die- cuts and I machine stitched every mini calendar (I love to add texture this way!). Put glue only in the centre of the die-cut, so you can lift up the borders and add dimension.  I used foam tape to adhere some of the die-cut, to add depth, and on some of them I added an enamel shape.





I hope to have given you an alternative idea to use mini calendar stickers (in the shop you can find also past years to scrap old pictures!)

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia

SRM products used 

SaveSave

2 comments:

Márcia Carvalho said...

I think this is a good idea!! Very nice!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thank you so much!