Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas in my Faith planner by Jennifer


Hello friends, Jenn here! Today I am sharing planner pages from my faith planner, which in case you are curious is the Happy Planner faith edition. I typically use my faith planner to write out scriptures, take sermon notes, podcasts notes, and a place to write prayers.

Decorating my pages makes them a little more inviting and a little less intimidating than a blank page.


To begin, I pulled out these adorable border stickers that remind me of washi and they all coordinate together...bonus! Next I used a couple clear stickers to make my pages feel a little more festive. Using the large Merry and Bright sentiment I stamped on the top and bottom of the coordinating pages in red and
green. A few extra bits of washi and my pages are finished. I mentioned earlier that I really enjoy having lots of space to journal, but if you prefer no or little white space stamp and sticker away SRM has tons of beautiful stickers and stamps to bring joy and color to your pages.

I hope this inspires you to pull out that planner and write down those prayers, scriptures and devotional times. Looking back over the weeks and months is such a great way to see how God is moving in our simple everyday lives. I pray you all have an incredibly blessed and joyful Christmas and I will see you back here on this blog in the New Year!

Supplies Used:
We've Got Your Border/Christmas,
Fancy Sentiment/Christmas,
Merry and Bright large sentiment stamp set


No comments: