Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Birthday Card Set by Giorgia



Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here and today I want to share a set of birthday cards I created as a gift for a friend: a card set is a little gift that you can make in minutes for your loved ones!

I made these three cards matching them: they have the same patterned paper or the same die-cut in common, so they really are a set!


I chose a colorful patterned paper and I added on it a journal card with ballons. I used SRM Stickers as sentiment and a little foam glittered heart to add sparkle!


To realize the second card I used the same patterned paper as the first one, a glittered frame chipboard and a die-cut feather. As always SRM Stickers as the perfect stickers to make great sentiments!

For the last card I adhered many white SRM Stickers sticker stitches on pink cardstock to create my own unique background, then I added again the die-cut feather ( i used foam tape to create dimension) and another SRM Stickers for the sentiment. Three sequins make it sparkle!


I put them in an embossed glassine bag to give them away to my friend: I closed the bag with washi tape and added a label on it (I used black pen from Le Pen 4 Piece Set - Primary Colors to write on it).


I hope to have inspired you to make a card set: it is really easy and funny with SRM stickers.
Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia. 
SRM products used