Friday, September 29, 2017

Shake It Up Baby Card by Shantaie


Hi!  I'm Shantaie and I want to share a few different ways to use SRM stickers the way you would use a stamp, patterned paper, even an envelope seal!


When we think about stickers sometimes we think about the ease of use ....and rightly so, but we can also think about the versatility and function of clear stickers. 


For my baby card I knew I wanted to make a sweet little shaker card, I cut 3 circles and used the three stars from the free style baby boy sheet as the base of my shaker, this takes the place of stamping AND coloring in one simple step! Saving me time, space, and money... yay!



I filled my windows with micro beads, sequins, and glitter. I used a double bow of jute and added a strip of white cardstock with a fancy sentiment on it, again in place of a stamped sentiment. Just below a little piece of the baby boy border.


Don't forget to add stickers to the inside of your cards to tie your sentiment or greeting together, here I have again used the baby boy we've got your border as well as the free style baby boy for the main greeting, adding both color and a fun font, SRM stickers are designed to work together, so the fonts are easy to read and are really pretty!


To create a handsome gift card holder I folded the top of this little kraft dots bag. Close to the bottom a strip of leftover patterned paper was added, and a layer of bitty stars and a strip of that we've got your border baby boy a star is born saying ties it together. 


I just love the live life baby's first year sheet and I used another circle sticker from that sheet to add color, and again a sweet dual font. 


I plan to put this in with the card as it is flat and will fit inside the embellished envelope. New parents can use a gift card to stock up on all those supplies that seem to always be needed!

I encourage you to look at SRM stickers as not just an easy way to decorate but as a really useful tool in your creative projects. 

No comments: