Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mini Calendar Teacher Gift by Karen


Hello!  Karen here today.  I love doing Back to School projects! 


It's almost time! The summer is winding down and school supplies are stacking up. Today, I'm sharing a cute back to school calendar project for your favorite teachers. I started with a mini clipboard that I covered with school themed washi tape.


Then I grabbed all my school themed SRM stickers and the 2017 and 2018 calendar stickers. Using precut 3x4 journaling cards sped up the project and provided additional background color. I used the mini calendar stickers and lots of SRM stickers to create a card for each month. Each month's card is fun and unique.




Happy back to school time!

For this project, I used lots of stickers from these SRM collections:

No comments: