Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hugs Card by Amber



Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I fun little card to share. Today's card features a little stamping, masking, coloring, and die cutting. This card can easily be recreated depending on how advanced you get with your stamping and coloring. I kept mine pretty simple.


I stared by stamping my little hedgehog and stump image onto some white cardstock and colored them with some Spectrum Noir markers. Once I had my images stamped and colored  I masked them off to create my background scene. I ink blended a few light blue clouds and a light green grassy hill behind my two images. Once I had my background done I die cut around my stamping with a large stitched scalloped frame die. I adhered my die cut panel to my A2 sized card base that I covered with some patterned paper. 


To finish my card I added the adorable little 'HUGS' sentiment sticker from SRM's Sentiment/Love sticker sheet to the left of my stamped hedgehog. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting!

SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: