Monday, June 5, 2017

Fear Not Bible Journaling Page & Video by Karen


Hello!  Karen here today to share with some some Bible Journaling and a video too!  


Isaiah 40:10 reminds us that our God is with us and helping us. We find renewed strength and courage when we listen to His Word. On this page in my Bible journal, I used a baby wipe to spread soft (acrylic paint) colors across the page. This is a quick and easy way to add lovely color to your background. Watch my process video for instructions on how to create this look.

After my background dried, I boldly lettered "fear not" with black pen (my LePlume II dual-tipped marker worked great here) and added additional stamped details.


You can see in the background that I also added a few pen marks - black dots and light pink crosses.

Products used for this Bible Journaling page:

No comments: