Thursday, June 29, 2017

4th of July Decor by Melanie


Yay! It is summertime here in the USA and our country's birthday is just around the corner. Melanie here today to share a project I made to add a festive touch to our house. I had a block of wood painted red left over from my daughter's graduation party. Since it was the perfect color for the 4th of July I decided to decorate it with SRM products :) 4th of July stickers galore are available from SRM. I added burlap, twine, and jute to give some texture to the project.


I began by wrapping different border stickers around the block. Then I added in shape and word stickers.
In the lower half of the block, I wrapped burlap around the block. Then I adhered the tag shape sticker on top and finished it off with some twine and jute.


I love the festive look this adds to our home as we prepare to celebrate our country.

SRM Products used:

No comments: