Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Triangle Treat Box for Spring from Michele!


Good morning! Michele here with a Triangle treat box! 
I love this little clear box all ready to be filled with sweet treats! I folded a doily over the back half of the triangle box to sort of "ground" my eggs. 


The eggs were cut from a die and given color with the Watercolor Twist Pencils.   I then applied a thin layer of glossy accents over the eggs and sprinkled it with a clear coarse glitter.  I adhered the eggs to the box with dimensional foam tape.


The sentiment is from the Spring collection. I tied black and white twine and adhered it to the corner of the sentiment.  As a final touch, I placed a gemstone in the center of the bow. 


All that is left to do, is fill it up with some candy!
Have a great day friends!