Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thinking of You Card & Have Faith Treat Bag by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fun thinking of you card and treat bag for Easter. I 


used a "Thinking Of You" sticker from the We've Got Your Border/Pastel sticker sheet , a "Have Faith" sentiment  sticker from the Sentiment/Shine Your Light sticker sheet, a 4" x 6" Lattice Printed Kraft Bag, and some Light Pink Jute Twine from the SRM Stickers Shop to create my card and matching treat bag.


I started my card by folding an A2 sized white card base in half and adhered some fun printed patterned paper to the entire front half of my card. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the upper half of my card base and die cut the bottom with a stitched wavy die. I stamped my large Easter image from Northwoods Rubber Stamps in some Memento black ink and colored all of the images in with some Spectrum Noir Markers.  


Once I had all my images colored I added a "Thinking Of You" sentiment from the We've Got Your Border/Pastel sticker sheet and tied on some pink jute twine above my sentiment. 


I love creating treat bags to match my cards, I chose one of the 4" x 6" Lattice Printed Kraft Bags for my project today. There are a ton of fun ones to choose from in the shop. Check them out HERE. I folded the top part of my treat bag down, slipped my "Have Faith" sentiment onto some pink jute twine, and tied the  twine around the treat bag. This bag is really quick and easy to create, you could make a whole set of these in a few minutes. 

SRM Sticker Supplies
4" x 6" Kraft Bags/Lattice Print

No comments: