Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Thank You Gift by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this cute little clear tote and watercolored/embossed tag I created. 


I started by assembling one of the Small 4"x 2"x 6" Clear Totes, which took about 2 seconds to assemble. These clear containers are super easy to fold up and assemble. You can find a variety of different shapes and sizes in the SRM Stickers shop HERE. Once my container was folded and assembled I filled it with some colorful gummy candy and set it aside to work on my tag.


I die cut a large tag out of some watercolor paper, stamped some flowers towards the bottom half of my tag, and masked them off so I could heat emboss the word Hello in clear embossing powder across the rest of my tag. After I had all my heat embossing done I started watercoloring my tag with some watercolor pencils. Once my tag was completely dry I attached it to my small clear tote with some pale pink ribbon and my little gift was complete.

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

oh its so sweet!
I want one pretty please!