Thursday, April 27, 2017

Simple Card Sets by Shantaie



Hello!  Shantaie here with you today to share some ideas for quick cards.
Some days what we need is a quick card to go, or better yet a quick set of cards at your fingertips!  I'm famous in my circle for being late...(fashionably or otherwise) and these cards a real lifesaver for those times that I have got to get out the door! 


I started with a beautifully simple white card base and embossed each one with an embossing folder.I punched a 1 3/8" circle in the lower right corner and placed a round sticker on the inside of the card. I added the matching sentiment, and wrapped a length of striped twine to make a bow.


To make the set complete I placed four envelopes, and my cards into a clear card box, and added a folded 4" doily and a sticker sentiment border along the top.


When you have such a pretty and simple set of cards ready to go or ready to give, life is truly good!!! 



No comments: