Wednesday, April 12, 2017

April Planner Spread by Christine


April is in full swing at our house and it has required lots and lots of organization!  We've got birthdays, holidays, and tons of school commitments!  Christine joining you today with a look at my spread where I used a bunch of SRM Stickers to decorate!

I'm working with a horizontal planner these days (from Paper House Productions) and I like the feel of it.  It's different to get used to decorating but I also like the big horizontal spaces!  My Black Le Pen  got a workout for this spread!


I primarily used the Free Style/Spring set of stickers for the spread.  I didn't want to add to much but I definitely wanted color.  This sticker set has yellows, greens, and blues providing lots of the desired color for the season!  I also pulled out the Stickers by the Dozen/Thank You set to bring in some more daisy stickers!


I'm totally struggling to keep track of dates this month so I decided to add a Standard Mini Calendar sticker to the bottom of the spread so I could keep my eye on the whole month!

How's your planner coming together for April? We'd love to see what you are doing in it!

No comments: