Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Faith Cards & Process Video by Christine


Hi there crafty friends!  It's a busy time of year for my family so I wanted to create some cards that I could grab and send for encouragement.  Christine joining you today and I'm using some Bible Journaling stamps and the Gold Calligraphy Paint Pen, I came up with some quick and easy ones.  I also created a video for you to show you how I made them!  Here's the cards!


Here's a quick walk thru how I made these cards:


As you can see each card has the same basic design but I changed up the words and borders. 


All three cards use the Big Faith Stamp Set and the hearts are from Child of God clear stamp.  The border on this one comes from The Lord is Kind Stamp Set. 


The border on this one also comes from The Lord is Kind Stamp Set.


The border for this one comes from the New Testament Clear Stamp.

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

those are so nice!