Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Goodie Bag by Michele


Good morning!  Michele here with a Valentine goody bag to share! I used the heart and love sentiment from the brand new set, Walk by Faith The heart was stamped numerous times with Versamark ink and embossed in gold.  I used my Watercolor Twist Pencils to color the background and each of the hearts.  


I added a highlight to each heart using my new Gel Reminisce Pen in white.  I stamped the Love sentiment with Versamark and embossed it in gold.  I used a heart shaped die cut and sponged pink ink around the edges while die was still in place.  I adhered everything to this darling patterned striped bag!  I added a bit of pink and white twine and a felt heart.  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty Michele, I think presentation is so important when giving a gift and this treat bag is awesome! TFS!