Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Black Lace Layout by Christine


The black lace released this winter is beautiful and I just had to use it on a layout! Christine joining you today with and idea of how to incorporate this pretty product into your scrapbook layouts!


I used the Black 4 inch Lace to cover a circle that I used as part of my focal point in the layout.  Here's a video sharing my whole process for creating this layout!


I also wanted to add in some stamping to my layout as I don't think I have done that yet with the Bible Journaling stamps! I knew I had great options with all of the SRM Bible Journaling Stamps availble.  One of my favorite things about these stamps is that a lot of the words are broken up so you can use them in spaces that fit for you.  Here I started with "the Lord is" from the 


I decided "my strength" was going to finish the stamping and that was from the same set.  I love that you can see the lace peeking out here - such a perfect addition to a project!

Thanks for joining me today - be sure to check out that black lace (and the other color options too) in the SRM Store!