Friday, January 20, 2017

Just Believe by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here sharing this colorful water colored card and matching mini tube. I used a bunch of the fun little images from SRM's Just Believe Clear Stamp set to create my background and matching tag. 

I started with a large piece of water color paper and starting stamping my sentiments and images in some water color safe ink. I used an over sized piece of water color paper in the beginning because I want to die cut a large rectangle panel for the front of my card and a tag for the mini tube. Once all of my images were stamped I started coloring them and the background in with some Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist and a WaterIn Blending Brush. I didn't worry about coloring all of the images in perfectly, I let some of the colors bleed and blend in with the background. I set aside my finished piece and let it dry overnight before I die cut my card front and tag. 

I die cut a large pierced rectangle out of my finished piece and adhered it to my light lime green card base. I made sure to center my sentiment and quote before die cutting. 

I wanted to have a matching tag for my Mini Tube so I die cut a little tag right out of the same piece I die cut my card front from. This is why I used an over sized piece of water color paper in the beginning. I added a fun little "God is Good"  sentiment sticker from SRM's Shine Your Light Sentiment sticker sheet to the center of my tag and tied it to my mini tube with some black string. 

I hope you enjoyed my two projects today. Water colored cards always look complicated and time consuming but their really not. 

SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: