Friday, November 11, 2016

Love & Kisses by Amber


Hello everyone! Its Amber here sharing this fun watercolored Hibiscus flower card featuring a "Love & Kisses" sentiment sticker from SRM's Sentiment/Love sticker sheet. 


I started with an A2 sized cream card base and adhered a fun colorful piece of patterned paper to my card front. I die cut a circle out of some cream cardstock adhering it to the middle of my card front. I stamped two flower images around the outside edge of my die cut circle and left the center open so I could add my sentiment later. On another piece of cream cardstock I stamped the same two flower images, colored them watercolored them, and set them aside to dry. Once my images were dry I fussy cut them and adhered them right over the first set of flowers. I bent and folded the edges of the flowers upwards to give them some more dimension and added a pearl to their centers. 


To finish my card I cut apart and added the "Love & Kisses" sentiment sticker from SRM's Sentiment/Love sticker sheet to the middle of my flowers and added some black ink splatters to my card front. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting!

SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: