Thursday, September 22, 2016

Planner Stamps :) by Melanie


Hello! Happy September! Melanie here to share one of my week's in September, as well as some cards I made using the Planner Stamps.

For this week in September I used the following planner stamp sets:
Birthday Plans
School Days Planner
Planner Notes to Self


They were perfect for including several different phrases and images that cover things in my life. The Tiny Sport Ball stickers made another appearance this month. They come in so handy since we have sports just about every night of the week :)


The LePen Fine Point Bright set gives me the option to keep track of my kids' events, color-coding for each one.  And to top off the page, I used the border stamp from Planner Notes to Self.


I put the School Days Planner stamp set to work again on this set of First Day of School cards for my elementary kids' teachers. I tucked a gift card into each one as a way to help them get through that first day :)  But they could also be used any time throughout the year to say thank you to teachers.

 The clear stamps are great for layering different stamps. I stamped the smiley face list first on white cardstock. Then put the word stamps (word down) on each line. Then I placed my block on top of the words to keep them in those places. That way I could stamp the words on each of the three images in the same places!


I finished off the cards with the LePen Bright set and some Orchid twine. I also added a border around the edges with the Sticker Stitches stamp set.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: