Friday, September 23, 2016

Heartfelt Wishes by Tobi


Hi there, it's Tobi from Tobi's Place here and I'm excited to be a SRM DT member for 2016-17!!! I'm currently living in China and I've been on vacation for the past two months. I've brought with me very limited supplies, but I hope to show you that you don't need lots of stuff to pull off a great project! 


I treated myself to some watercolor mediums so that's all I brought on my trip - it forced me to use them!   For this card I used a combo of Distress Crayons and Zig Clean Color markers (both reactive with water) to colour inside and outside the images. I'm looking forward to trying out the new Watercolor Twist Pencils from SRM.  
Love watercolor!


The images were stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white EP. When I coloured outside the flowers I squeezed the water pen so water would drip out and drip down the cardstock. 


The SRM clear sentiment was mounted on vellum so the subtle colours in the background could still peek though. A touch of Twinery Twine finished the card off!


SRM Supplies:
Heartfelt Wishes sentiment: Fancy Sentiment: Love

SaveSave

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

Its a Beautiful card !