Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pretty in the Pantry Vinyl Project by Shantaie

 Hi I'm Shantaie a happy team member here at SRM
I'm so in love with my cottage kitchen, not only because I just took delivery of a gorgeous new pair of stainless appliances but because my baking pantry is so pretty!!! 


Can I just say that I let out a squeal of shear delight when I received my Silver metallic vinyl from SRM I knew right away it was going to be perfect on my storage containers!


The color is identical to stainless and has the same texture! Super easy to cut with my Silhouette on a blade setting of 1 and the negative areas peel away or "weed" much more simply than I thought they would, a pleasant surprise. It is slightly reflective and really clean and modern looking.

Honestly after years of projects my family is not easily impressed, and what do you know they all love these canisters! {maybe they will cook more?!} With a pantry this dreamy I think anything can happen!

To cut your own visit the Silhouette store for the beautiful cut files here:

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you will get yourself some SRM Oracal 631 Vinyl and have as much fun as me! :)  Warning:  There are soooooo many colors to choose from!
SaveSave

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Such a fun idea!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia