Friday, July 29, 2016

Design Team Farewell by Susan


Saying goodbye is always difficult for me.  Next week our new design team will begin it's term which is very exiting!  Some of our current team members will be joining the new team, but for those team members who are not, I wanted to salute you for your wonderful projects, your friendships and your talent.  I hope that each of you will return to do guest design spots for SRM.  You are always welcome here!

Today, I'm going to share a favorite project from each of the departing team members.  

First up is Juliana Micheals.  What a dear. And what a talent.  I love everything that Juliana makes.  It was hard to choose my favorite but I decided that I love what she does with vinyl so here's my favorite project.  With Halloween not far off, you still have time to create this fun idea.  Juliana uses SRM's black vinyl and Black Striped patterned vinyl on this project. 


Next, a big thank you to Tessa Buys who has been working with SRM products since 2011.  What amazing work she does.  She always makes SRM look good.  I love what Tessa has done with SRM products in her planner.  One this page she's used lots of clear sticker sentiments and some Sticker Stitches too.  Beautiful!  


And how fortunate we have been to have Lesley Croghan on our team.  Her projects are always perfection.  She loves making gift sets using SRM containers and stickers and since she is a teacher what a perfect idea to have a gift set for back to school.  Thank you Lesley for being such a great team member.  Hope you will come back for a guest designer feature.  


And thanks to Amy Crockett for her beautiful work using SRM products,  Her card making is beautiful.  Love this card that has lots of Sticker Stitches, Sticker Sentiments and a little lady bug sticker all from SRM.  Thank you Amy for your wonderful work with SRM.  


Next up is Annette Allen who just started her own online business so she left the team a little early.  We miss her so.  Not only is she a wonderful talent but this girl's got energy.  What a positive, kind and loving person she is.  We wish her nothing but the best!  Love this project using SRM Stickers.  She always creates something special.  If you want to make this project, the frame is from Ikea.  And the mini calendars are from SRM!


Although we have to say farewell, I know that it is not goodbye.  I know that we will see all of these ladies from time to time using their SRM products and sharing with us. 

Thank you to you all!  I love you and will miss you so!

Come join us on Monday when our new team begins.  It's going to be fun!


3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww Susan you are the best and always so sweet.. Thank you for having me on your team.. I am forever an SRM fan. :) hugs

Cindy said...

I hate saying goodbye to design teams but also love different ideas. It's bitterseetl jadahlgr@yahoo.com

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Thank you so very much Susan! I have loved being on your DT! I too am a forever SRM Fan! HUGS!!!