Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Coffee Times Three by Lesley


Hello crafty friends! Lesley here! I love coffee themed stamps and in our SRM store, we carry Jane's Doodle stamps!!! Jane has an adorable coffee set called Coffee Time that is so versatile and easy to use! 


I have made a few different cards with this set. Sometimes I need some thank you cards on hand that I can use in my classroom. So this design made for a quick and easy card!


I am also into watercolouring and I wanted to create a watercoloured card using the coffee set. I decided to use the sentiment "You Warm My Heart" and I decided to do a loose watercolour.

 

The "warm" part made me think of melting hearts! 


And finally I created a little "Lovey" themed coffee card! Simple and easy to make but very special for that certain someone in your life!


Thank you for stopping by! I hope this inspired you to make a few simple but sweet cards for your stash!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yup, I love them all! I'm going to feature this over on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page:)

maria f. said...

Love the loosely watercolored design.

Redhead said...

Sweet! I especially like the water-colored one.

Ericka Strange said...

Cute cards love the cups and the heart is an added bonus to make it even cutier.

Teri said...

Very fun cards!

Shelly said...

Oh, LOVE these!! So cute!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! Each one of these is adorable!! LOVE your designs!!

Helen Gullett said...

WoOw.... Super fun and cute, and sweet cards!!!! Love the CAS style :)

Lesley said...

Thank you, Amy! ❤️