Saturday, December 19, 2015

Shaker Ornaments by Michele


Dear SRM Friends… 

Here's a special Saturday post.  There's still time to make this amazing project.  
Enjoy! 

- - - - - - - - -

Good morning my crafty friends!  Michele here with a fun and easy ornament! I am always looking for cute gifts to give my daughter's teachers and therapists without breaking the bank. 
I was rummaging around in my craft closet when a box of transparencies fell out at me.  (Along with quite a few other supplies....my room is a complete disaster! LOL!)
That's when I had a light bulb moment!


Cut two circles out of acetate, sew them together using ribbon or twine, and just before closing them up, add a scoopful of sequins and clear beads. 


I used the Warm Wishes set by Jane's Doodles for the front of my ornament. 
They were colored with Copic markers. The scarf was colored separately, cut out, and given a coating of glossy accents. 


Each ornament was color coordinated with matching jingle bells and a bit of ribbon and twine. 




These were easy to make, and now my mind is thinking of other shapes I could create! ;)
Thank you all for stopping by!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are amazing.. so creative and cute