Monday, December 21, 2015

Let it Snow! by Michele


Good morning my crafty friends! 
 MICHELE here with a water colored snowman card. I used the adorable Jane's Doodles set called, WARM WISHES.  It was stamped with Versamark and embossed in white.  I used my Zig Clean Brush Markers.  I wanted a bit of dimension, so I added liquid applique to the snowman's hat and on the ground.  As soon as I heat it with the heat gun, I sprinkled glitter over it. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Let it Snow! by Michele - #card #christmas #glitter #clearstamps #janesdoodles #warmwishes #glitter

I matted the image with several layers of card stock.  The last panel was given a coat of glossy accents and sprinkled with glitter.  

SRM Stickers Blog - Let it Snow! by Michele - #card #christmas #glitter #clearstamps #janesdoodles #warmwishes #glitter

(One can never have enough glitter! ;)

SRM Stickers Blog - Let it Snow! by Michele - #card #christmas #glitter #clearstamps #janesdoodles #warmwishes #glitter

I hope you are keeping warm this holiday season!
Thanks so much for popping by!

2 comments: