Monday, December 7, 2015

Clear Container Christmas Ornament by Juliana


Hello SRM Fans, it's Juliana here and today I'm sharing a fun and festive Christmas ornament that you can easily create using some of your favorite SRM Stickers Clear Containers. As you will see, gift boxes aren't just for gifts!

To create this ornament, I selected the Box Rectangle Clear Container. I then poked a hole in the center of the lid and tied a piece of twine to use for hanging the ornament after I was finished decorating it.


Next, I placed a small bottle brush tree inside the box and glued it to the bottom of the box. To give it a more festive feel, I added some faux snow and glitter.


After closing the box, I added a couple of border stickers from the We've Got Your Border / Christmas set. The final touch was the addition of a red bow to the top of the box.


I always love creating Christmas ornaments. They make wonderful gifts that both family and friends can treasure for years to come!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

So CLEVER and CUTE and I totally love it