Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Clear Triangle Box Container by Shantaie


Hi Friends, Shantaie here. I'm excited to be back today to share a fun container for your Holiday gifting. I do so love a versatile product like this clear triangle box that can be almost anything you want it to be. I've chosen a classic iconic Christmas tree. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Christmas Clear Triangle Box Container by Shantaie - #clearcontainer #triangle #box #giftbox #stickers #twine #DIY

A banner greeting made with Christmas Sitckers by the Dozen is almost as sweet as the white chocolate pretzels inside! 

SRM Stickers Blog - Christmas Clear Triangle Box Container by Shantaie - #clearcontainer #triangle #box #giftbox #stickers #twine #DIY

A sparkling star topper trimmed with a itty bitty tag and sticker from the Christmas Sitckers by the Dozen sheet, tied on with a double twine bow.
I don't know about you but I love the making of treat containers, especially when there a little bit leftover that won't fit into the container ;) that i get to keep for me! 

No comments: