Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mini Calendar & Die by Shantaie Fowler


I have a sweet little mini calendar set to share with you today that can easily be made in multiples for the upcoming gift giving season. 

I started with a simple sheet of 12X12 kraft cardstock cut to 5.5" X 12 and scored at 6".

SRM Stickers Blog - Mini Calendar & Die by Shantaie Fowler - #minicalendar #calendar #deskcalendar #die #months #stickers #lace #ecru #twine #kraftbag

From there I cut a 4"X 5.5" piece and scored it at 1"-2" 3" to create the easel base. Embellished with papers that inspire you and add a layer of ecru lace, ribbon and gold shimmer twine. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Mini Calendar & Die by Shantaie Fowler - #minicalendar #calendar #deskcalendar #die #months #stickers #lace #ecru #twine #kraftbag

I applied each calendar month to coordinating papers and cut them using the mini calendar die and my cuttlebug, I then attached them to 3"X 3" squares of cream cardstock and added  the calendar months up top for added boldness 
{ I love this look!} I punched a small hole in the set and placed a brad to hold them together, {A kraft bag would be great to store them in too!} 
Now stow the upcoming months inside the easel and clip the current month to the front with a border sticker embellished clip.

SRM Stickers Blog - Mini Calendar & Die by Shantaie Fowler - #minicalendar #calendar #deskcalendar #die #months #stickers #lace #ecru #twine #kraftbag

Now you are ready to make a couple or check off your "what to make?" list!  Thanks for stopping in, and as always have a great and crafty day!