Friday, August 7, 2015

The Purr-fect Card for the Purr-fect Day! by Amy


Today we welcome Amy Crockett back to the SRM All Star Team!  So happy to have this talented all round paper crafter back on our team.   


Now let's hear from Amy in her own words….

*******

Hello!!  This is Amy here to share a sweet kitty card with you today.  I just love sweet little kitties and the ones in SRM's new A Cat's Life stamp by Jane's Doodles are Purr-fect!!

SRM Stickers Blog - The Purr-fect Card for the Purr-fect Day! by Amy - #card #clearstamps #janesdoodles #acatslife #stickerstitches

I stamped and colored this darling kitty in with my Copic markers.  I added a little bit of white pen accents and then fussy cut around him and then added him to the white label with some foam adhesive.  I stamped the sentiment and then mounted it onto the card with some ribbon and a button.  Here is a closer look at the fun image.....

SRM Stickers Blog - The Purr-fect Card for the Purr-fect Day! by Amy - #card #clearstamps #janesdoodles #acatslife #stickerstitches

To finish off the card, I added some Black Sticker Stitches and I also stamped the heart images from the stamp set onto the card base with some red ink.  I think that this would be a great card to give to someone who has been having a hard time and then has a great day, don't you?  I hope that you have a Purr-fect day, too!!

No comments: