Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fun with Dies, Boxes and Stamps by Angi


Hello and let's welcome back the uber talented Angi Barrs!  


We are super excited to have her on our All Star Team!  We simply love her style!  Now let's hear from Angi in her own words… 

*****

Hello! Angi Barrs with you today! I am so blessed to have wonderful friends. I always like to thank them in some way when they do something thoughtful for me. Here is a "thank you" gift that I came up with using some fun products from SRM Stickers.

SRM Stickers Blog - Fun with Dies, Boxes and Stamps by Angi - #die #janesdoodles #fancydoodles #kraftwindowbox #tag #thankyou #gift

I mixed three different SRM products to make this one. First up is a "thank you" tag.

The tag is adorned with a canvas piece to add some texture. I used the wafer thin die and white cardstock to add a layered piece. This die coordinates with the mini calendar stickers, but can be used for other purposes too. I love to use it to add sentiments to my projects.

I also used the Jane's Doodles "Fancy Doodles" stamp set to add a sentiment and flower. I placed a tiny gem in the center of the flower to give it some shine.

SRM Stickers Blog - Fun with Dies, Boxes and Stamps by Angi - #die #janesdoodles #fancydoodles #kraftwindowbox #tag #thankyou #gift

I then dressed up an SRM kraft window box. You can use them for a variety of projects. I added coordinating washi tape to both the box and tag. I also stamped an extra flower for the outside of the box.

The "thank you" tag, confetti paper, and a gift card easily fit inside the box. Each of these window boxes comes with a clear film that you can adhere to the inside of the box. This ensures that your contents won't fall out.

SRM Stickers Blog - Fun with Dies, Boxes and Stamps by Angi - #die #janesdoodles #fancydoodles #kraftwindowbox #tag #thankyou #gift

Here's the beautiful "Fancy Doodles" stamp set that I used for the sentiment and the flower embellishment.

SRM Stickers Blog - Fun with Dies, Boxes and Stamps by Angi - #die #janesdoodles #fancydoodles #kraftwindowbox #tag #thankyou #gift

I hope that you are inspired to make your own "thank you" gifts. Your family and friends will love them. 

For these products and more be sure to check out the SRM Store!
Or drop by your local craft store and ask for SRM!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: