Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Vintage Floral Fabric Bags by Shantaie


I just got these new beautiful floral bags in the mail today and I simply couldn't wait to dress them up!

I think I love tea as much as I love coffee, and what a scrumptious way to present a few gourmet tea bags or aromatic loose tea as a favor or a thank you gift!  



I inked the edges of a white doily with pink ink and folded it over the top of the bag, added a paper flower cut with my Silhouette and a double twine bow.  To finish the bag I used a small white punched piece topped with a thank you sentiment sticker.  

 I can't decide which color combination I love best.  Light Pink with pink 


Or Olive with pink.  Just as long as it has pink…I'm OK!


And here's my pretty pair of gift bags.  


Which color combo is your favorite?

Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

beautiful
have a great day
hugs ღ