Thursday, June 18, 2015

Make A Wish Card by Tessa Wise


Hello!  It's Tessa Wise sharing a fun, girly birthday card with you today!

SRM Stickers Blog - Make A Wish Card by Tessa Wise - #srmpress #srmstickers #birthday #card #stickers #glassinebag #punchedpieces

I think I have all my favorite things on this card!  A little stamping, an adorable 4" White Lace Doily, sequins, a Glassine Bag, and a We've Got Your Sticker - Birthday Sticker Sheet which has sentiments, images, and sticker stitches all in one!  I started with a pink card base and stamped some random pink dots diagonally across the card front.  I added a strip of pink patterned paper to the top and then filled a glassine bag with a gift card to my friend's favorite place- Starbucks!  

SRM Stickers Blog - Make A Wish Card by Tessa Wise - #srmpress #srmstickers #birthday #card #stickers #glassinebag #punchedpieces

I adhered the bag to the card front and then added a folded 4" White Lace Doily over the top.  I folded the bag's flap down and added a sticker stitch from the We've Got You're Sticker- Birthday Sticker Sheet along the edge.  I added the cupcake sticker to a Medium White Scallop Punch Piece and then added it to my card front with some foam adhesive tape.  I added the sentiment to the bottom of the glassine bag.  The sequins were a finishing touch---playing on the circle theme and adding a little sparkle! 

I can't wait to send this to my friend - she's a girly girl through and through and is sure to love all the pretty details.  



5 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty card

June Houck said...

Fun and sweet girly birthday card :)

Marielle said...

Sweet,love the cupcake :)

Shelly said...

SO fun and sweet! Love it!

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute card.