Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine Treat Bags by Cathy H.


Hello!  Cathy here today with something sweet for you!  Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I have a couple of sweet treat bags to share with you today!  I used two SRM embossed bags, one glassine and one kraft, both embossed with the Flourish design.  You can find the glassine one here!  I will be filling these with treats and little coupons, one for my husband and the other to send home to my parents!  I used a gorgeous Gold Lace Doily as a jumping point for my bag, then layered with a few Silhouette cuts!  I used gold metallic paper for the "sweet" and the hearts!  Perfect with the Gold Lace Doily.  I painted an SRM mini clothespin black, to hold the "sweet"!  These embossed bags are so pretty, that they really take very little to decorate.  Gotta love that.  Next, I added a pink paper strip to match the heart, layered with a border sticker from the Love Sticker Sentiments set, then a thin strip of the gold metallic paper and one more adorable heart border from the Valentine We've Got Your Border set!

SRM Stickers Blog - Valentine Treat Bgs by Cathy H. - #valentine #treatbags #doilies #twine #glassine #kraft #stickers #love


Now onto the Embossed Flourish Kraft Bag.  I love working with all things Kraft colored, it just makes all your layers really pop.  Look how wonderful those layered doilies look against the Kraft background.  I used a 6 inch pink lace heart doily layered with a 4 inch Round White Lace Doily.  I added a punched circle of metallic gold for a little more pop and a chipboard heart.  I added two SRM Stickers to my tag with the little clouds from the Love Sticker Sentiments and then wrapped it with Caribbean Solid Twine!

SRM Stickers Blog - Valentine Treat Bgs by Cathy H. - #valentine #treatbags #doilies #twine #glassine #kraft #stickers #love

The possibilities are endless with SRM Glassine and Kraft bags, so many sized and embossed patterns.  I will be making a couple more for the little people in my life too!
Cathy 

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, these are too CUTE! Love them!