Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine Card Set by Shantaie


 Hi, I'm Shantaie and I have a sweet little Valentine set to share with you. Remember those little cardboard boxes filled with various Valentine note cards to hand out to our classmates? I recall there was always at least one particularly "romantic" saying that was both thrilling and embarrassing to give out!   Ah the "good old days"!  My Valentines were inspired by those little notes traded in elementary school, but much more grown up and glam.

SRM Stickers Blog - Valentine Card Set by Shantaie - #valentines #gift #stickers #twine, #doilies #clearenvelope #DIY

I picked a new SRM clear bag envelope to showcase the Valentines and all the little bits and pieces to give as a gift. I cut my Valentines from a Crafty Secrets creative scraps print, and embellished them with glitter and and gold doilies  I added sweet sentiments from the love fancy sticker sentiments and Valentine Stickers by the dozen.

SRM Stickers Blog - Valentine Card Set by Shantaie - #valentines #gift #stickers #twine, #doilies #clearenvelope #DIY

The bag contains several glass glittered cards and sweet little bits like tickets, buttons, and sequins to use on your cards or envelopes. Some of the cards are decked out with twine and little clothes pins.  To finish the gift bag I embellished the top with lace and a velvet knot, a canvas tag with a clear square sticker and a pearl heart stick pin. 

I hope you were inspired to revamp the Valentine note card and make a set of them for yourself...or for someone you "like like"!  :)