Wednesday, January 7, 2015

NEW! Clear Containers & Card Containers


SRM adds more new clear containers to our collection.  Enjoy! 
All clear containers are food safe, of course!


Love this "Take Out" Box measuring 3 7/16" x 2 1/2" x 3 1/8".


And this "Clover Top Box" is perfect for Spring treats!  It measures 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 2 3/8".

How fun is this small Clear Tote, like a little lunch bag!  It measures 4" x 2" x 6". 


And we have more containers for your cards as storage or gift boxes! 


Here's a container for your A7 Card Sets. 

And a container for your 5" x 5" cards too!


And I simply love these new Kraft Window Boxes perfect for A2, A7 or square cards. They even come with an acetate cover to protect your cards!


And we have clear card envelopes for A2, A7 and 5 x 5 cards too!



Whatever you need to store or gift your cards, SRM has it!  


22 comments:

Sheila H said...

All of these are great.

Teresa Doyle said...

I love the clear boxes to gift as sets. Great idea

~amy~ said...

I love everything!

gram cheryl said...

Love these clear boxes. I'm especially excited for the clear card envelopes... your artwork can be seen and protected at the same time!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Absolutely love the boxes for te cards and envelopes that are clear. You Rock SRM!!!!

Shelly said...

Love it all!

butterfly843 said...

Love these, would be perfect for my homemade baked goods.

Sue D said...

Great containers. I like the kraft window boxes.

Angi Barrs said...

The Clever Top Box and the Kraft Window Boxes are my faves!

Jennifer Scull said...

I really like the clear take out boxes. the new kraft boxes with the clear panels are pretty cool, too! lots of things to do with those! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Take Out Box! Perfect for some home baked goodies!

cghundley said...

How wonderful!
I really like the
container for
A7 Card Sets.
All would be
great to use.
Carla from Utah

Amy C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy C. said...

I love them all! I'm a bit obsessed with pretty containers!

Leanne said...

Great products.Love the card boxes.

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy C said...

Such awesome containers!! I love them all!! That clover top box is a must have because my oldest is a St. Patrick's day baby and they would make perfect favors!!

Katie said...

oooohh, love the kraft window boxes! Great job!! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

LisaM said...

Oh man I could have some fun filling these!

Karenladd said...

These would be so fun to fill with candy for any holiday!

ivy said...

those clear card boxes are a must for me! I always make the teachers card sets and this would be a nice way to present them!