Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just for You Kraft Box by Annette


Happy Day everyone.. 
Annette Allen with you today to share a fun SRM Stickers gift box.
I love giving gifts in cute little boxes.

By the way…this project was featured in the SRM booth at CHA!  YAY!


I am so excited to share that SRM Stickers now carries Jane's Doodles Stamps


On today's project I am playing with Jane's Doodles Little Miss Mia and the NEW Kraft boxes which I might add that I totally love. This kraft box measures 3x3x3.  I love the little texture that they have.  So elegant!


I also added SRM Stickers White Lace Doilies 4". I cut them in half and wrapped the kraft box from the bottom. I also used a Mama Elephant die to created the border and add Stickers By the Dozen (Birthday Birdie) to the bottom. Topping it off with a fun sentiment from  Sticker Sentiments (Happy Birthday) and some seam binding ribbon. It is the perfect gift for that someone special. 

So excited about all the new crafty goodies SRM Stickers has added to the SRM online store.
Thanks for letting me share.  

6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

love this !
very nice

Virginia L. said...

Stinky cute, Annette! Love the the new SRM kraft box!! And of course, with Jane's Doodle images, you've got it all made!! LOVE!

Teresa Doyle said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, this truly is adorable. Great job!

Unknown said...

So super cute Annette! What a great pairing of stamps and stickers!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love these images and that box is just adorable, what a great way to give a gift!

~amy~ said...

Over the top ADORABLE