Monday, January 12, 2015

Birthday Gift Boxes by Annette


Good Morning SRM Stickers friends...
Annette Allen here with you today to share a fun Birthday Package.


I am just loving the new SRM Stickers Kraft boxes. Today I am using SRM Stickers Kraft boxes (4x4x2 and 3x3x2) all wrapped in We've Got Your Border Stickers By the Dozen and We've Got Your Stickers . I just love all the different sentiments in these collections.


I wanted the colors to pop from the SRM Stickers so I added some acrylic paint to the bottom of the Kraft boxes. I used washi tape as a border just because I knew it would peel right off once the paint was dry. 


Don't you just love how the stickers just stand out on the paint?



And of course you need a cute cupcake topper. I used SRM Stickers We've Got Your Stickers and a cute white Large Scalloped Circle Punched Pieces. I glued a tooth pick to the back and stuck it in the box. To avoid seeing the toothpick from the back I used foam squares to adhere another Large Scalloped Circle Punched Piece. To wrap the Kraft boxes together I used seam binding ribbon. Now just to put something special in them for the perfect Birthday gift.  Hmmmmmmm…...

Thanks for letting me share.  By the way, Susan told me that today is John's birthday.  Let's all wish him a Happy Birthday!  I'm sure he'd love to receive a gift in such fun, crafty gift boxes! :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the fun packaging Annette!

Big Birthday Wishes to John!!!

Sheila H said...

So cute and fun!

Amy C. said...

I love the clever way you affixed the cupcake to your box! Neat ideas!

Sue D said...

Happy Birthday John!

Robin B. said...

Happy Birthday John!

Teresa Doyle said...

A great job on the box. Happy Birthday John! Hope you had a great day!