Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fancy Cards by Cassonda


Cassonda here today!  I've had some pretty awesome things done for me lately and it's time I show my appreciation. Today I'm sharing with you some cute "mini" cards I created with scraps of cardstock that were cut incorrectly. Never throw away...just make something else out of it. :) This thank you card is for a very special friend of mine and the love card, well, that will get tucked away in hubby's car. (shhhhh)

For the tall card, I sprayed the bottom portion with pink shimmer mist to give it some color (since it's for a girl). I used the Thank You Fancy Sentiment 


On the small card I used the Love Fancy Sentiment Sticker set.  On both cards I added a little bit of white doily peeking out from under the paper.


And on both cards I sewed on all buttons with a little bit of Shore Twinery


So the next time you need a quick project to show you appreciation to someone I hope you will grab for your scraps! Here's the pair of cards I created!  Enjoy!


Be sure to join us tomorrow for more SRM Sticker inspiration.  And be sure to share your SRM creations over on the SRM Flickr.  We have over 7000 posts which will provide you with even more inspiration!

No comments: