Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hi Sweet Friend by Diane


Hello from Diane Jaquay here to share a sweet treat with you today.

Recently I was in the grocery store and saw some delicious looking strawberry and creme gummy candies and I thought they would make a great gift for a friend packaged with some beautiful SRM packaging!  I love the SRM clear purses!  They're perfect for gift giving, so I decorated a medium size purse and filled it with the candy.  I used a 4" white doily and large and medium  white punched pieces, which I topped with a strawberry sticker from We've Got Your Sticker/Sweet.  

SRM Stickers Blog - Hi Sweet Friend by Diane - #purse #doily #gift #punched pieces #twine #stickers

The punched pieces are great for making a quick and easy tag.  For my tag here I layered  large, medium and small  Punched Pieces and added a "hi" sticker from We've Got Your Sticker Hello.  I used PTI's Memory Clip dies to cut two green clips and I added the words "sweet" from We've Got Your Sticker/Sweet and "friend" from We've Got Your Sticker Plus/Sweet to them and attached them to the tag.  The tag looks a bit like a flower, don't you think?

SRM Stickers Blog - Hi Sweet Friend by Diane - #purse #doily #gift #punched pieces #twine #stickers

I love how many stickers are on this SRM sheet and how many other projects I can do with it.  Can't wait to use the white sentiments.  Just love them and how the stand out on darker card stock.


Thanks for dropping by the blog today.  We love giving you lots of "sweet" sticker inspiration!

2 comments:

Shantaie said...

this is just as sweet as can be, that is one of my all time favorite SRM sticker sheets, and paired with the scallops and those cute leaf embellies this is a home run!

Annette Allen said...

this is so SWEET..