Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Glassine Bag Mini Album by Aimee


Mini albums are a perfect way to showcase a special event. Aimee Kidd did just that when she assembled this cute mini using our Glassine Bags. Aimee says, "My baby girl just turned 6 so I wanted to create a mini album for her. I took 6 of the medium sized (6 1/4" x 3 3/4") glassine bags and used them for the inside pages of my mini, and used my Bind-It-All to bind the album. I used a border punch on every other bag and I was greatly surprised to find that the SRM bags punch so nicely! My punches didn't even stick! Love 'em!"



Be sure to click on the photos for a closer look at Aimee's details. Our Desingers have created some fun mini albums over the years, see them HERE!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome, Aimee! I love making mini's. Using the bags is such a great idea :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

So cute! I have really been enjoying all the projects created with these new bags!!!

Carolyn King said...

So cute! love how you punched the sides. Great idea!

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely little album. Perfect purse size.

Christine said...

This is too adorable Aimee!