Friday, October 19, 2012

Sports Tubes by Jamie


Looking for a unique Christmas stocking stuffer this year? Here's Jamie Cripps with a fun idea to create tubes that hold sport tickets!


Jamie says, "On each tube, I added two border stickers then tied a bow toward the bottom. I then placed the labels on white cardstock and trimmed around them and used a foam square to hold each to the appropriate tube. I finished the tubes off by adding a metal rim tag with baker's twine and adhering the Christmas tree sticker in the center of each."


4 comments:

Shannon said...

These are great tubes Jamie! Such a great idea for stocking stuffers!!! Thank you for the amazing inspiration you provide!!!

Carolyn King said...

Love this idea! They are a beautiful way to present tickets. This gets my wheels turning for stocking stuffer ideas for my sports loving son!!

Christine said...

Love these Jamie!

~jan said...

What a unique way to give tickets, Jamie! LOVE these!