Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mini Calendar Book by Liz


Liz Weber created a mini calendar project that she hopes to duplicate for special gifts this holiday season. Liz used our Decorative Mini Calendar Stickers;




Liz says, "I glued the white ribbon bow to a yellow rubber band which fits around the album perfectly. If I had velcro dots on hand I would have used them instead, to secure the mini calendar book, but the rubber band works quite well! The mini calendar book dimensions are 3" x 2 3/4" and was fun and quick to make. This is just perfect for handbags, school bags/pencil cases or even leaving by the phone or computer so you can quickly and easily look up important dates."

15 comments:

Carolyn King said...

I so adore this project! Gotta make one!

blbabe1234 said...

I LOVE this project! What an amazing idea!

Dani said...

So cute, Love it!

Anela's Creations said...

Cool idea, can't wait to try it. Thanks

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute idea and perfect for gifts. TFS.

FarmerChic said...

I so love the ideas from this site...I just need to get my rear in gear!!

Teri said...

LOVE the calendar stickers! Always great projects! Thank you! :)

Betty said...

What a great project! Thank you Liz for designing it and thank you SRM for sharing it!!!!

PeggyStolley said...

OK, I already bought 3 of these in anticipation of creating some adorable calendars for myself and gifts...but you gals just keep coming up with more and more creative uses for them! Must...get...MORE! Great project. :)

butterfly843 said...

Love this project!!

Shelly said...

Very cool! Think I may have to give this a whirl! :)

PamSpradlin said...

This little calendar is just plain adorable. Whether I win or not I will be making this. This will be perfect for gifts.

Ivanka said...

This is such a great little project! Great gift idea. Love the idea of the bow on the elastic band. So cool.

BobbisTreasure said...

Your stickers are the best!!!!

~jan said...

Fabulous job with the calendar stickers, Liz!