Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Christmas Cards by Clare

Our Christmas "Fancy" Sentiments and Labels by the Dozen make a perfect team! Clare Buswell used them to create a pair of holiday cards;



Clare says, "I love the red striped label from Labels by the Dozen - Christmas so I made this the focal point in my card. I love die cutting around the stickers for a smooth finish."


"For my second card, I had some fun with folds and made one of the green stickers from Labels by the Dozen - Christmas, the focal point."



If you have a young one in school, you'll love Tracey's mini album tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really beautiful cards!

Tamika said...

Thanks for the inspiration, I have these stickers and going to give a shot at making some Christmas cards really soon!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing. You just gave me an idea or two, thanks! Ciao db:)

~jan said...

Lovely cards, Clare!

Carolyn King said...

gorgeous!