Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Get Well Tube by Shantaie


Shantaie Fowler created a get well tube that would surely be met with delight. Shantaie says, "An aspirin filled TUBE complete with a cotton ball at the top! The doctors bag, bandage and tag were cut on my Cricut Machine, and the white button cluster was meant to resemble the aspirins! I know if I were not feeling well, this would certainly cheer me up!"



A black and white twine bow was used to tie the tag to a bright red ribbon. SUPPLIES: #51016 Wishing You Well Sticker Sentiments.

6 comments:

Carolyn King said...

A-dorable! Makes you feel better just looking at it!

Jingle said...

Super cute!

~jan said...

Sure to do the trick of making someone feel better - what a terrific tube project!

Annette Allen said...

super cute...great idea..

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun & adorable!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So cute!! Would be such a "cheer me up"!