Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Picnic with Clare


Clare Buswell, one of our international Designers, created a sweet Summer picnic ensemble - take a look!


Clare says, "For my summer party project I decided to make a summer picnic invitation and favor. I made a little basket filled with scones (I think you call them biscuits in the US) and tube filled with jam (jelly). We eat jam and scones here, I'm not sure about in the US!"


"The tied and folded invitation opens up with the details inside. SRM Stickers used : You're Invited - Blank Invite (58000), Sticker Sentiments - Summer (51011), Quick Cards - Smile (52018) and Freestyle - Cookin' (50010)."


"The Mini Tube (38003) is filled with jam (jelly). Decorated with We've Got Your Sticker - Hello (53002) and Quick Cards - Smile (52018). I added a circle of red card to the lid, some gathered gingham trim and some natural twine."


"The basket I made from red cardstock using this tutorial, the tag is decorated with Sticker Sentiments - Summer (51011) and We've Got Your Sticker - Hello (53002)."



Join us tomorrow for another Summer project to inspire you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic summer picnic ensemble! I just love it!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the whole package.