Wednesday, February 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Cards


St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, exactly one month away. And, if you're like me, you look for just about any reason to whip up some cards. I've put together a few cards to celebrate the Holiday, using our "Express Yourself" and "Say it with Stickers" sets;






The supersized clover was cut with my Slice machine. I also ran it through my Cuttlebug to provide the swiss dot embossing.


Express Yourself Stickers:



Say it with Stickers:




We have reached 100 Followers and I'd like to say thank you to all of you!

Our 100th Follower is Stephanie

Stephanie, as our 100th Follower, I'd like to send a SRM Stickers Prize Package to you. Email me with your postal address! Thanks for stopping by, join me tomorrow - I'll be back with more cards...


jenyfur

13 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Such cute St.Patty's Day cards! Love the shamrock.

Kelly Booth said...

PERFECT Cards....Love these Jenyfur!!

Gina said...

Congrats Stephanie for being SRMs 100th follower . . . Jenyfur, your St. Patty's Day cards are too cute! :)

Amy Heller said...

Congrats Stephanie!!!

Jenyfur, those St. Patty's day cards are adorable!

BabyBokChoy said...

I NEED that swiss dot embossing folder!!!!

beckyjune said...

So cute! I love that SRM has stickers for just about everything.

Congrats, Stephanie! Enjoy your goodies.

She's a Color Queen said...

Fun card! With that sticker selection you would have no excuses for not celebrating St. Pat's day. I need these!

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats to Stephanie! Love the pattys day cards.. Gosh your stickers are so fun... omg... love them!

Kathy said...

Congrats to Stephanie and I love the festive Saint Paddy's cards!

Deana said...

Cute cards, Jenyfur!

Congrats to Stephanie! You're going to ♥ your stickers! :-)

NinaB said...

These cards remind of me of spring - I can't wait to see the green grass under all the snow. They're just lovely.

Steph Ackerman said...

I love your cards and thanks for the chance to have some SRM goodies.

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much everyone! Can't wait to receive my SRM stickers!